LSU has a new tiger, Mike VII

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Yep. Time to retire Nova and let him live out his days in comfort. Spirit will handle the pre-game flights this season.
Probably won't be a popular thing to post here, but watching that eagle float down across the stadium is awesome. One of the great traditions in CFB.

I don't know if they do it before every game, but I have tix to the UGA/AU game in November as part of the SEC stadium tour with my dad - I sure they hope they do it for that one!

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Probably won't be a popular thing to post here, but watching that eagle float down across the stadium is awesome. One of the great traditions in CFB.

I don't know if they do it before every game, but I have tix to the UGA/AU game in November as part of the SEC stadium tour with my dad - I sure they hope they do it for that one!
There's nothing quite like it. It tends to leave you spellbound as Nova's circling above your head, and fired up as all get out when he hits the interlocked AU at the 50.

Spirit is expected to fly every game and when she's on it's wonderful. She tends to soar more than Nova does.

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
Awesome. An LSU fan/friend from church was just telling us about this over the weekend.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I hope I haven't offended you, I enjoy your contribution to the board and have a for a long time.

I think the bird circling the stadium and landing like it does is a remarkable sight. I love watching birds of prey floating around up there making loops.

But when I get a shot at an Auburn tradition I am prone to take it. I guess I'm kind of old school that way.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
I hope I haven't offended you, I enjoy your contribution to the board and have a for a long time.

I think the bird circling the stadium and landing like it does is a remarkable sight. I love watching birds of prey floating around up there making loops.

But when I get a shot at an Auburn tradition I am prone to take it. I guess I'm kind of old school that way.
No offense taken, man. I know a joke when I see one. :biggrin:

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I was glad to read that the tiger mascots are rescue animals and weren't bred for captivity. I'm guessing the barner birds are too.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Hopefully, these traditions will continue. They are a part of what makes CFB great.

Also includes the halftime marching bands.................bet that one is even more unpopular!

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015

I consider it animal cruelty...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.