Question: How to watch the Bama/FSU game online?

Jay Hughes

All-SEC
Aug 28, 2008
Newnan, GA
I want to have a Kickoff party at my church. I need some suggestions how to make it work. I have a projector with a hdmi connection and a MacBook Pro. Is there a way to stream the game online and use the projector? Some apps block the use of hdmi. They will allow you to watch on your computer but won't allow you to mirror or use a hdmi output. Any help would be appreciated.

RTR!!!

Jay

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I want to have a Kickoff party at my church. I need some suggestions how to make it work. I have a projector with a hdmi connection and a MacBook Pro. Is there a way to stream the game online and use the projector? Some apps block the use of hdmi. They will allow you to watch on your computer but won't allow you to mirror or use a hdmi output. Any help would be appreciated.

RTR!!!

Jay
over the past few years, i have watched several games streaming through the espn app and have been able to watch it on my tv via hdmi and mirroring (apple tv)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.