Another newbie saying hello...

Valley View

3rd Team
Nov 7, 2016
Williamson County, TN
Hello all,

I've been reading for awhile and finally decided to join so I could put in my two cents. Been a fan all my life, my sister was born in Tuscaloosa, I can't claim that, but I was told I was conceived there. Both my parents graduated back in the mid fifties, I attended in 1977 but didn't have the discipline and only lasted a year.

I grew up in Montgomery and moved up to middle Tennessee in 1987. After 30 years in the electronic manufacturing industry, I now raise cattle on our family farm. It's not glamorous or very profitable but I like it and it keeps me busy.

Thanks for providing this forum and ROLL TIDE!!

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Hello all,

I've been reading for awhile and finally decided to join so I could put in my two cents. Been a fan all my life, my sister was born in Tuscaloosa, I can't claim that, but I was told I was conceived there. Both my parents graduated back in the mid fifties, I attended in 1977 but didn't have the discipline and only lasted a year.

I grew up in Montgomery and moved up to middle Tennessee in 1987. After 30 years in the electronic manufacturing industry, I now raise cattle on our family farm. It's not glamorous or very profitable but I like it and it keeps me busy.

Thanks for providing this forum and ROLL TIDE!!
Welcome to our Fan Board. You have been reading for a while so you know the ropes already. My wife and I love Middle Tennessee. If you draw a line from Lawrenceburg to Cookeville and drive anywhere east of that line you will find our favorite one and two day vacations. We travel there several times a year and just love the mountains, the creeks and rivers and the falls. Awesome place to live if you can tolerate Orange. Of course now-a-days we don't see much Orange for some reason.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.