Newbie here!!!

Desotoelephant

Aug 22, 2017
Hello all. I've been reading for a while and decided to join up. I'm 45 and have been a fan since the Bear roamed the sidelines. I live in North MS. My family minus my Mom are all Rebels. My Mom is all Bama! That's where I get it. Glad to be here and ROLL TIDE!!!!

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
North Ms?? Hmmm

Got any juice info on the ole miss mess? I hope to see you soon and often in the hugh freeze mega-thread :)

Welcome, and send a prayer of thanks for Mom's wisdom

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Hello all. I've been reading for a while and decided to join up. I'm 45 and have been a fan since the Bear roamed the sidelines. I live in North MS. My family minus my Mom are all Rebels. My Mom is all Bama! That's where I get it. Glad to be here and ROLL TIDE!!!!
Welcome to TideFans. Not to brag, but we have a great forum.
We have some very knowledgeable guys and gals who really know their football.
Our Mods are topnotch. Feel free to put in your two cents worth.

Bubbaloo

1st Team
Dec 8, 2015
Welcome aboard ! Desota County has seen a lot of economic growth in the last 15-25 years, and would appear to be a great place to live and work despite being that close to Memphis. South Haven and Hernando seem particularly clean and homey. RTR

Desotoelephant

Aug 22, 2017
North Ms?? Hmmm

Got any juice info on the ole miss mess? I hope to see you soon and often in the hugh freeze mega-thread :)

Welcome, and send a prayer of thanks for Mom's wisdom
There is so much mess going around with ole Hugh, that mega thread doesn't touch it

bamaman2988

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 7, 2009
Eufaula, Al
Welcome newbie. This is a good board, but can be crazy at times.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.