Are there any decent Florida State forums?

crtide

1st Team
Jul 19, 2007
Gadsden, AL
I know about Warchant, but now it seems it is all premium content. Are there any other decent Florida State forums to lurk on? BTW, I went to the game in Jax in 2007 and I thought FSU fans were absolutely the rudest, most profane people I have encountered anywhere. I know every team has rude fans, but this was a whole new level!

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I know about Warchant, but now it seems it is all premium content. Are there any other decent Florida State forums to lurk on? BTW, I went to the game in Jax in 2007 and I thought FSU fans were absolutely the rudest, most profane people I have encountered anywhere. I know every team has rude fans, but this was a whole new level!
I was in Jacksonvile, too.

My experience was the same as yours.

Based on that, I would not be surprised in the least if "decent Florida State forum" is an oxymoron.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I also made the trip to Jacksonville and concur with those above regarding the FSU fans - they were among the worst I've encountered anywhere, and that includes the corndogs, barners, dawgs, and snaggle tooths.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
I looked at several back when J. Winston was in his supermarket stealing/sexual harassment troubles and every one I looked at were overwhelmingly pro Stealing and Sexual Crime supporters. I have loathed them ever since and will always despise their fans. Mind you this was not the "normal" fans taking up for their guys, this was fans taking up for their guys against known and noted campus admin, and local police cover ups. Rotten:mad2:ness to the core and they still "loved" it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.