Week One TV Schedule: Who you watching?

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
http://www.ncaa.com/news/football/article/2017-08-26/college-football-week-1-tv-schedule-and-times

On Thursday night I probably flip back and forth between the Arkansas and Oh. State games

Friday night there's a couple of teams to watch in Col and Col. St and #8 Washington.

Saturday I'll tune in early to see Clemson's new QB and then settle in to see N.Carolina St vs. USCE and Michigan vs. Florida. A little later I might catch a little of USC and then Georgia before I settle in for the THE GAME.

Sunday night there are two good games and then Monday there's another.

It's going to be a great weekend of college football!!! Roll Tide Roll!

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al
Here's my viewing schedule. I bought an apple TV so can have up to 4 live streams at once on ESPN networks. I'll miss out on most Big/Pac 12 teams but don't really care. Ranked teams in bold.

ChannelThursdayFridaySat 11amSat 2-3pmSat 6pmSat 9pm
ESPNOhio State/IndianaUtah State/WisconsinKent State/ClemsonNC State/South CarolinaApp State/GeorgiaBYU/LSU
ESPNUNavy/FAUBowling Green/Michigan StateTroy/Boise StateSouth Alabama/Ole Miss
SECFlorida A&M/ArkansasMissouri State/MissouriCharleston Southern/Miss StGeorgia Southern/Auburn
ABCAkron/Penn StateMichigan/FloridaFlorida State/Alabama
ACCCentral Conn/SyracuseBethune-Cookman/Miami
ESPN3Stony Brook/South Florida

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I have a crazy busy weekend so will only be able to watch OSU & Alabama (thankfully they are both night games this week.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Here's my viewing schedule. I bought an apple TV so can have up to 4 live streams at once on ESPN networks. I'll miss out on most Big/Pac 12 teams but don't really care. Ranked teams in bold.

Channel
Thursday
Friday
Sat 11am
Sat 2-3pm
Sat 6pm
Sat 9pm
ESPN
Ohio State/Indiana
Utah State/Wisconsin
Kent State/Clemson
NC State/South Carolina
App State/Georgia
BYU/LSU
ESPNU
Navy/FAU
Bowling Green/Michigan State
Troy/Boise State
South Alabama/Ole Miss
SEC
Florida A&M/Arkansas
Missouri State/Missouri
Charleston Southern/Miss St
Georgia Southern/Auburn
ABC
Akron/Penn State
Michigan/Florida
Florida State/Alabama
ACC
Central Conn/Syracuse
Bethune-Cookman/Miami
ESPN3
Stony Brook/South Florida
Let us know how the viewing experience is. Seems like a novelty that would wear off quickly IRT watching 4 games on one TV unless you have a projector setup. I have 2 TVs in my office area so I'll be watching the Ohio State vs Indiana game on the 60 inch and Oklahoma State vs Tulsa on the 50 inch. Just couldn't imagine having 4 games on one TV but let us know how it goes..

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al
Let us know how the viewing experience is. Seems like a novelty that would wear off quickly IRT watching 4 games on one TV unless you have a projector setup. I have 2 TVs in my office area so I'll be watching the Ohio State vs Indiana game on the 60 inch and Oklahoma State vs Tulsa on the 50 inch. Just couldn't imagine having 4 games on one TV but let us know how it goes..
I'm doing it with a 65" TV. The controls are fairly intuitive, swipe up/down/left/right to change audio. Click to enlarge to full screen, menu button to return to grid/mutliview. I imagine I'll probably focus on one game in particular unless I don't care about any of the teams and wait for something exciting to happen. I'll mostly be using it to surf other games during commercials without risk of missing out on any action. I'll let you know how it goes. I plan on having the tOU game on 3 of the screens tonight.(sky cam/homer's telecast)

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
Tonight will be OSU/Indiana while flipping over to keep an eye on Okie State and Tulsa. Kinda curious if Tulsa can keep that one close.

Friday probably won't get a chance to watch.

On Saturday I'll probably flip between PSU and Clemson at noon, then watch Florida/Mich at 3:30 while keeping an eye on USCe and NC State. Will probably only flip over to other games if it looks like there might be an upset alert.

And then obviously at night it's on to the main-event!

Titans&Tide

1st Team
Jul 22, 2000
Tuscaloosa, AL USA
www.kornegay.us
I'll watch a little of OSU tonight. Probably nothing tomorrow night, because I'll be busy making a donation to the Choctaw Native American College Fund in Philadelphia, MS. Saturday I'll watch/listen to MSU because #1 Son goes to school there (and we will be in Starkville with him until about kickoff), then I'll drive home and watch the Tide roll FSU!

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Probably switch from OSU and the SEC game tonight, we won't catch the beginning due to my son's football practice. But, he has a bye this weekend...so we can enjoy a full weekend of watching college football starting tomorrow evening. Yay.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I'll watch a little of OSU tonight. Probably nothing tomorrow night, because I'll be busy making a donation to the Choctaw Native American College Fund in Philadelphia, MS. Saturday I'll watch/listen to MSU because #1 Son goes to school there (and we will be in Starkville with him until about kickoff), then I'll drive home and watch the Tide roll FSU!
Good for you, sir.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Tonight I will watch Ohio State game and whatever I can find to watch Friday night. I will get up Saturday morning and bike and then I will probably be switching between games until Saturday night.

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al
1. Had issues keeping all four streams going at times. This may have been due to three of the streams being the same game. Switched from wireless to wired and it helped some.
2. I mostly stayed in either grid or 2-up. Switched to PnP for coaches audio while watching the ESPN feed once the Arky game was out of hand.
3. Even having to restart feeds, the multi view interface is very easy to setup and navigate.
4. There were many times where I was bouncing in and out of full screen on the preferred channel(in between plays, penalties, injuries, timeouts, etc).
5. Even with only two games on, there was virtually no dead air time when both were on commercials and I had nothing to watch. I'm looking forward to all day Saturday with this setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.