Arkie lookin'rough!!

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
They won 49-7 folks. Come on. And that doesn't make them good either but can we not over react to every single possession?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
On SEC Now they are showing highlights from this game.

Using the catch phrase "Dad-Vice" (rhymes with Advice) for Bert's newly born daughter to characterize various plays and how they are being coached up...now that's creative! :)

rtcjny

All-SEC
Jan 27, 2011
Hartselle ,AL
Arky didn't look great but it was the first game. Give them a break. It was Florida A&M's second game who by the way looked pretty good against Texas Southern. There has been several times Bama has looked flat against an FCS opponent.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
They didn't come out and dominate the game like a upper crust SEC team would probably do against that type of competition. When it was still 14-0 late in the first half I told my son that Bama would have probably already been up 42-0.

Final score probably doesn't indicate that they didn't have a great game.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
They didn't come out and dominate the game like a upper crust SEC team would probably do against that type of competition. When it was still 14-0 late in the first half I told my son that Bama would have probably already been up 42-0.

Final score probably doesn't indicate that they didn't have a great game.
Bielema would agree with you.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.