News Article: Lane Kiffin says if he was still at Bama, the Tide would have beaten Clemson

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
There is Little question in my mind that HAD Lame Kitten remained as the FULL TIME Offensive Coordinator at Alabama, we'd have almost Certainly beaten Clempson in the NC game.

The only problem is, he Stopped working full time (or even PRETENDING to work full time) as our OC the moment he took the FAU job in Mid December 2016. :-(
Maybe we win with LK, maybe not.

Here's the thing. Last night I watched the Bama/Gator SECCG from last year and our offense was atrocious in that game. Only time we looked good on offense was when we committed to downhill running and it took us forever to start doing that in that game.

The defense literally won that game for us, especially in the first half. We were down 7-0 early and then we get a couple of INTS and Minka took one of those to the house.

So I think the offense was tanking before LK ever took the job.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
He sure didn't do to good last night!
Florida Atlantic lost 42-19 to Navy...
Some weird stuff in that game, they got a long-long-long way to even compete against FIU...!
I wouldn't say their performance last night is indicative of LK's progression as a coach. They were obviously not anywhere on the same level of talent as Navy.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I am going to bash Kiffin, All thing Auburn, Harbaugh and many more. You have the right to label me "obsessed, living in the past, and/or any other label" you want to stick on me. Just preparing you if it concerns you.
So, I take this as a declaration that you are a member of the Old Coots Club.

You're in good company! :biggrin2:

I think it is time for a nap. Going to be a long day.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.