Good luck tide fans

wishbonesooner

1st Team
Jun 26, 2001
Shawnee, OK USA
You have to miss 18 years of experience at some point during the season. I don't see any way we can beat the Buckeyes next Saturday. Riley will be fine I think.

Wilson Monroe

1st Team
Jul 19, 2016
I wouldn't go so far as to say no chance. Illinois ran out of gas, but they HAD O.ST. in the first half. Put the accelerator to the floor and don't let up. OK has the depth to pull that off.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I don't see any way we can beat the Buckeyes next Saturday. Riley will be fine I think.
I disagree - I saw how Indiana was pushing the defense around, and you guys have far more talent.

I know OSU is favored (by less than a TD, mind you), but I have a feeling OU is going to show up ready to play.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
I think OU will win Saturday night. This is a revenge game for them and they return a lot more experience from last year than OSU does. OU has looked sharp and very crisp in their closing out last season against auburn and their opener this season. And they will have the best player on the field(Baker Mayfield). Should be close but I really think the Sooners will win.

wishbonesooner

1st Team
Jun 26, 2001
Shawnee, OK USA
I hope you guys are right! The questions on offense were about who would step up and take Dede Westbrook's place at WR. Seems like we might have some kids that can catch a ball or two. We lost a starting corner for the season Saturday, so we will see.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
I hope you guys are right! The questions on offense were about who would step up and take Dede Westbrook's place at WR. Seems like we might have some kids that can catch a ball or two. We lost a starting corner for the season Saturday, so we will see.
I was living in Oklahoma and watching 40 yrs ago when the Sooners beat Woody Hayes on a last minute kick by Uwe Von Schamman in the 'shoe. That was one heck of a ball game and this Saturday should be great also.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.