Fsu vs Alabama tv viewership ratings are in.

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
I'll take college football anyday over flag hating country hating NFL. Colby didn't say NFL had less viewers just that college is better and I agree.
You're really going to paint the entire league on the actions of a handful of players? Interesting. It's nothing like many team management office's obvious and intentional boycott of Kaepernick.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
It's nothing like many team management office's obvious and intentional boycott of Kaepernick.
Why would any GM sign a QB, that has been injured, and like similar QBs (RGIII comes to mind) that after being injured, which their main attribute involves speed and elusiveness, no longer possess that attribute? They are no longer as effective, so why sign one?

Ok, maybe as an emergency back-up QB. But only if they demonstrate they are in "game day shape", and are willing to sit on the bench, until they are needed. That onus is on the player.

But that translates to "obvious and intentional boycott", right?

Maybe, just maybe, they know the guy stinks, and can't help their team. No, couldn't be that. Has to be something else.

If most of us were in that position, we would be out there, busting our butt, getting in shape, and trying to show the PTB how we could help their team. Instead of flapping our gums.

The same applies to some kid who used to play for aTm. Except he wasn't injured. Instead, he was (and still is) a jerk, and can't keep his mouth shut.

It is supposed to be a team sport. The QB is probably the most important team member. You are asking for a disaster, on the field, if that member puts himself apart from being a team member.

If you are willing to take that risk, then fine by me. You better hope there is a lot of reward, or you will be out of a job.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
You're really going to paint the entire league on the actions of a handful of players? Interesting. It's nothing like many team management office's obvious and intentional boycott of Kaepernick.
Its the only thing they seem to get right. I rarley
see a positive post about the NFL here and I am in complete agreement it would not be missed by me.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.