Game Thread: Tennessee Vs D A Baxter (Ga Tech)

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
For those who don't "get" the reference, DA Baxter was on here in 2006 staunchly advocating Paul Johnson of Navy - now of Tech - for the head coaching job here over Saban.

ACC vs SEC - here we go.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
For some reason I find myself hoping that TN wins. Another SEC win over an ACC opponent.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
For some reason I find myself hoping that TN wins. Another SEC win over an ACC opponent.
I'm torn. I'm still mad at Toothless for 15 years ago and my late grandfather was offered a scholarship to Tech (he would have been on the team where the infamous Roy Riegels incident occurred, but he didn't finish high school).

On the flip side, DA Baxter's client shot his mouth off last year about the ACC/SEC thing.

So I'm admittedly a bit torn.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Sticking with the SEC on this one. Don't like butch, don't like Tennessee, but dang it, Peyton Manning is hilarious when he appears in any commercial or sketch and Dobbs is now playing for the wifes team now, soooooooooo beat the ACC at the "neutral" site about 5 miles from their home stadium.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Seriously.....What the HELL is that guy doing with the garbage can? This can't be some motivational team thing. Seriously? This will be a meme in the next hour.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.