HTB Team 121 (hold your nose, tennessee football...)

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Well this is just too easy...Tennessee with a trash can on the sidelines? LOL...Getting ready for highway work on Monday AM? :biggrin:

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: HTB Team 121

Apparently, the defensive player that gets a turnover is able to dunk the ball in the trash can.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL

Apparently, the defensive player that gets a turnover is able to dunk the ball in the trash can.
Why would that not be construed as "Excessive Celebration?" You have the other team's ball which is stamped with a logo on it and then take off and dunk it in a trash can on your sideline? Wow.

DC Tide

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007

Speaking of which, did anyone spot the infamous ArDarius ax at the FSU game? Was wondering if it was still around.

Would kinda like them to upgrade that weapon periodically. A claymore, perhaps. Maybe one of those halberd things like the Tower of London guards carry around.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

They seem to number their teams, so this is the 121st season for them. As for the trash can, I have no idea.
once again, Tennessee can not come up with anything original. the naming of teams was a Michigan idea.
btw, it annoys me to no end when I see their fans referred to their team by a number!

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
once again, Tennessee can not come up with anything original. the naming of teams was a Michigan idea.
btw, it annoys me to no end when I see their fans referred to their team by a number!
It wouldn't bother me if, after this season, we referred to the 2017 team as "17".

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.