HTB Team 121 (hold your nose, tennessee football...)

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
That is mean by the Tennessee coaches for showing their players their future. I mean those kids are the future of sanitation but couldn't the coaches at least let the kids enjoy their college years.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Why would that not be construed as "Excessive Celebration?" You have the other team's ball which is stamped with a logo on it and then take off and dunk it in a trash can on your sideline? Wow.
Great question...seems it would be.

But beyond that...this is probably the stupidest idea I've ever heard. If anybody has a Internet connection near Knoxville surely they'll read what others are saying and reverse course on this. Oh yeah, they'll need to be able to read even if they could get a Internet connection. Oh well.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Why would that not be construed as "Excessive Celebration?" You have the other team's ball which is stamped with a logo on it and then take off and dunk it in a trash can on your sideline? Wow.
Probably because it is on their sidelines. As opposed to Michigan player that spun the ball after a first down catch & got flagged for 15 or the player that cost Mizzou a TD with the endzone dive. I was glad to see them cracking down on that last one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
It really does look stupid to see some dude running around on the sidelines holding a trash can up in the air. Do they not know that rest of the college football world is laughing at them?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.