Rant - this weekend's game times

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
If my favorite team is playing Bama vs East Angorla Technical College and no matter what other game is on. I am going to watch Bama period, until the game is out of reach. Ill flip back and forth, but are u telling me your going to record the LSwho game and watch another game and go back and watch the LsWho game later. I just needed clarification on your post. I might be confused?
I'll watch our game for the most part, but I'll flip back and forth. Normally it would kill me to miss a single play, but if we are up 3TDs, I can forego some and then go back and watch what I missed later. My team takes priority if that's the question.

By the way, Les isn't coaching anymore, so I can legitimately hope for a nice margin of victory. We never seem to put away the rent a wins with Les, although I think he won all of them up until Whisky last year, and they were certainly no rent a win.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Auburn vs Clemson - 7:00
Oklahoma vs Ohio State - 7:30
Georgia vs Notre Dame - 7:30

Thankfully we don't have to miss them all because of our game time with Fresno State but dang can't they space these great games out.
Actually I think it works out pretty good since the Bama game will be over.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
When I'm really interested in two games I'll bring in the small set from the kitchen and put it next to the big screen. Which in my case now involves moving a cable box too. But it seemed like with PinP you would be in jeopardy of having the action you want to see in one game blocked by the smaller segment of the screen showing the other game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.