News Article: Laura Ingraham on Her Love of Alabama Football

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
You know if the title had been Sela Ward and her love of Alabama football accompanied with a picture, none of you complainers would have had an issue.
I don't know who that is other than "some actress", but I think posting a story about a non-political figure supporting Bama is fine. But a political talk show host's story can lead us down the political road in a hurry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
You know if the title had been Sela Ward and her love of Alabama football accompanied with a picture, none of you complainers would have had an issue.

I don't know who Sela Ward is. (Unless I Google her.) (And don't care, either.) I just know that she does not host a boring radio show.

The rest..............yeah, you may be right.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
how can a Bama fan with 6730 posts not know who Sela Ward is?
I of course know exactly who they are... *checks google*

Yup, definitely know who that is. *vague recognition but still not sure, heads to imdb*

I 100% remembered that she was the person from the Fugitive. Who could possibly have forgotten that? I absolutely know why a Bama fan would know who she is without looking it up. *desperately searches imdb for a movie that would lead me to believe a Bama fan in particular should know her, doesn't see Crimson Tide or Forrest Gump*

Don't you feel like such a fool, cuda? Not knowing this person? *checks imdb one more time before posting, leaves confused*

Edited to add- I didn't even need to click on RTR91's link. *totally clicked on link, get it now but still don't understand how I would've been obligated to know*

Last edited:

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I was a huge fan of Laura before I knew she was a Tide Fan. I'm not big on politics but she is a class act and I for one highly respect who she is and what she does.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
I of course know exactly who they are... *checks google*

Yup, definitely know who that is. *vague recognition but still not sure, heads to imdb*

I 100% remembered that she was the person from the Fugitive.
Never saw it.

Who could possibly have forgotten that?
See above.

I absolutely know why a Bama fan would know who she is without looking it up. *desperately searches imdb for a movie that would lead me to believe a Bama fan in particular should know her, doesn't see Crimson Tide or Forrest Gump*
Was she in those? If she was, did the credits say "Former Bama cheerleader...blah, blah, blah............"?

No.

Don't you feel like such a fool, cuda?
NO!

Not knowing this person? *checks imdb one more time before posting, leaves confused*

Edited to add- I didn't even need to click on RTR91's link. *totally clicked on link, get it now but still don't understand how I would've been obligated to know*
OK, so she was a cheerleader. And probably a Tri-Delt.

Big Deal.

Time for another nap.

Bama1985

1st Team
Jan 18, 2006
Calhoun County
Interesting. Honestly. But it's the same video on both links.
I had a chance to speak with her before this Thursday night speech in Birmingham. She was pumped for the Bama vsTennessee game. She broadcast her Friday radio show from Birmingham so she could head to the game on Saturday.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.