''Living in Knoxville" First time posting !!

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
Hola! Good to have boots on the ground, behind the lines in the land of the infidel. Be wary, the both of you...

BTW - without looking, I believe in 1980 Bama went to a fired up Knoxville on a rainy afternoon, and dispersed the infidels home with a 27-3 Crimson domination.

BayouBama75

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2001
Knoxville, TN
I live in Knoxville most of the time as well. I married a lady from Knoxville last year. No one gives me a hard time about being a Bama fan. Both of her grown sons went to UT. Most are in awe of Bama and Saban.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
What is a nice guy like you doing living in a place like that? ...assuming you are who you say and just finding this site 20 years after its inception :BigA:

BayouBama75

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2001
Knoxville, TN
Believe it or not Knoxville is not a bad city. A little more Rocky Top than I like, but otherwise I never get any crap and the city itself is a good size with good food and shopping. I am retired so I play golf a lot and spend time at the beach.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
''Living in Knoxville" First time posting !!

So what do Vile fans think of the Third Saturday in October now a days??? It seems like they view Florida as a bigger rival now. Especially the 40 and under fans.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I love East Tennessee. We lived there the first few years of our marriage (1992 was a good year to live there!). The people are generally the salt of the earth. You just have to "put up with a few crazies" just like any other place.

BayouBama75

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2001
Knoxville, TN
Usually they tell me they hate Florida more than Alabama... I think they just concede that they are not going to beat Bama until Saban leaves. I usually don't rub it in.... My wife's boys 35 and 38 are pretty cool. The guys at the golf club rag on UT more than I do... They don't like Jones but who do they get?

tidepreacher

1st Team
Jan 13, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Just moved to Knoxville a few weeks ago to pastor a church here. Love the city. People are very friendly & great outdoor opportunities. It's over the top orange but they can't say much about Bama

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.