Link: BLM for older white people

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
She used a really poor example. Only rich folks have sail boats & yachts. She should have said, think of it like your Ford F-150 has a leaking o-ring in your engine or your transmission is slipping...that would have related better. Just my .02. But then again she would have alienated all the Chevy and Dodge people. Or think about you're duck hunting and your retriever won't jump in the water to go get the duck you just shot...but then again, white people with guns is apparently a problem too.

So, if she wants to impress me, have a BLM march where no property is damaged, looted, burned, etc. No police (despite your somewhat understandable distain for the police) are assaulted, cursed, police cars are pelted with rocks, turned over or burned. March in your community where black on black violence is rampant and call for the community to end the violence. Preach education, birth control & independence (not dependence) from government subsidies. Have a civil dialogue not a shouting match to get your point across.

When those things are done and BLM wants to be taken seriously, they will. Until then...eh.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
She used a really poor example. Only rich folks have sail boats & yachts. She should have said, think of it like your Ford F-150 has a leaking o-ring in your engine or your transmission is slipping...that would have related better. Just my .02. But then again she would have alienated all the Chevy and Dodge people. Or think about you're duck hunting and your retriever won't jump in the water to go get the duck you just shot...but then again, white people with guns is apparently a problem too.

So, if she wants to impress me, have a BLM march where no property is damaged, looted, burned, etc. No police (despite your somewhat understandable distain for the police) are assaulted, cursed, police cars are pelted with rocks, turned over or burned. March in your community where black on black violence is rampant and call for the community to end the violence. Preach education, birth control & independence (not dependence) from government subsidies. Have a civil dialogue not a shouting match to get your point across.

When those things are done and BLM wants to be taken seriously, they will. Until then...eh.
Racist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
I know...it's my cross to bear. The desire to end preferential treatment and hold people personally accountable is a "racist" ideal. I'm working on it though.
I'm trying it out as the answer to everything, seems to be working for other people. The gas station owner looked a little confused about racist gasoline prices though.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I'm trying it out as the answer to everything, seems to be working for other people. The gas station owner looked a little confused about racist gasoline prices though.

Did you ask him "Are you overcharging me because of my white privilege or are you overcharging everyone?"

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.