Georgia/Notre Dame Predictions

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I've got Georgia winning by about 10 points but if it went the other way it wouldn't surprise me. Georgia has an edge in talent imo.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
UGA's quarterback situation scares me. Fromm goes out and I'm not sure what the plan will be. Of course, they might beat ND just by running it eleventy hundred times. I agree that ND seems sort of fragile under CBK. Chubb carries 12 times and they score on their first possession....

I will watch some of it. May be an interesting game. But I wouldn't bet on it with someone else's money.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
I think Notre Dame wins off sheer emotion. This is their biggest game in a long long time.
ND--21
Georgia- 17
In a way, though, that could be the kicker - does the ND team know how to Quinn a big game?

I think it's a coin flip as to whether ND coming in on an emotional high helps them compete versus coming in to high, crashing, and having Georgia run them out of the stadium.

I have a lot more faith in Kirby than I do Kelly, so I think UGA wins this one - more easily than many will expect.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
In a way, though, that could be the kicker - does the ND team know how to Quinn a big game?

I think it's a coin flip as to whether ND coming in on an emotional high helps them compete versus coming in to high, crashing, and having Georgia run them out of the stadium.

I have a lot more faith in Kirby than I do Kelly, so I think UGA wins this one - more easily than many will expect.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Love Kirby, but he's never been a head coach on the road against Notre Dame before. We'll see. I'll be extremely happy if Georgia pulls it off. I just give the advantage to ND.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
I wouldn't be shocked if ND pulled it out but my instinct is that the ND defense won't be able to stop the UGA running game.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
I don't see how ND is still hanging on to their coach. I would have thought he would be fired 10 times over by now.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
"Georgia supposed to good this year." I heard that every year I lived in Atlanta. I'm going with the dogs. I don't think ND can stop the run.
My mind keeps going back to us playing them in the BCS. I think most people on this board could have rushed for 100 plus on them that night. They ran from Eddie Lacey most of the game.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Kirby has the talent to throttle those guys but, then again, so did Richt many a time and laid an egg. I'll say Dawgs in a squeeker.

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
This is a tough one. The stats I have seen favor Georgia but Vegas and most polls favor ND. I think I will go with Georgia simply because I don't think Kirby Smart is as bad as most the talking heads think he is and Kelly has not done much of late.
Nothing new there and they may be right but I'm pulling for the team from the south.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.