Georgia/Notre Dame Predictions

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Kelly is close to losing his team. If Georgia gets up, they may give up. I like Georgia.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
This is a tough one. The stats I have seen favor Georgia but Vegas and most polls favor ND. I think I will go with Georgia simply because I don't think Kirby Smart is as bad as most the talking heads think he is and Kelly has not done much of late.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Fromm took some freshman chances last week and got away with them because it was Appy State. I see ND winning this one.

bamagradinATL

All-American
Sep 12, 2006
McKinney, TX
"Georgia supposed to good this year." I heard that every year I lived in Atlanta. I'm going with the dogs. I don't think ND can stop the run.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
It's difficult to get a feel for this game. I tried to watch some of Notre Dame/Temple on replay, but I got violently ill because they were going in nostalgia overdrive over Notre Dame's stadium renovations. They actually had the gall to show highlights of their 2012 season, just not the bowl game...

Anyway, tried to watch the replay of Georgia/App State as well. The Bulldogs still have Michel and Chubb, and the freshman QB looked talented, but he's a freshman. I really don't like Brian Kelly for a variety of reasons, but I really don't like Georgia either.

It will probably end up a close game, that will seem exciting and get a lot of hype, but in reality you will be watching two 6-6 mules fighting over a turnip.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I agree that neither team is a prime time player, even though I picked UGA to go 11-1. I only did that because I think their schedule is so weak being from the East. I don't think Notre Dame makes their schedule very difficult either. People thought Texas was back last year when they won that double overtime thriller over Notre Dame, but in fact neither team was worth a flip. I still don't think ND is worth a flip, so I am picking UGA. Of course, I could be wrong so everyone should tune in and check it out.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.