Armed employees at Taco Bell, kill would be robber

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
This probably violates some company policy, like "Don't shoot the customers."
Not sure armed robbers should be classified as "customers".
But yeah, you're probably right. I'm wondering what sort of counseling they're getting.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Wow, 60% carrying - impressive!

Investigators say five Taco Bell employees were in the store when the suspects came in wearing masks and ordered them to get on the ground. Three of the employees opened fire, striking the suspect.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
That is about as smart as the guy who tries to rob a gunstore. (It ended badly for the would-be robber).
Well, most might not expect everyone at Taco Bell to be packing heat. But the chances of a gun store owner to be carrying a gun and being skilled in using it are quite high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Sounds a little fishy but maybe it is as simple as it appears. The employees were working late night/early morning and maybe they just felt a need for self-protection. I know someone who has violated company policy by carrying into the office after midnight in a high crime area near the airport and no other people or security were around.

Last edited:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Something stinks here, and it ain't just the tacos.

THREE of five employees at a friggin' TACO BELL are packing heat?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.