Michael Bennett makes excessive force complaint

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ice-excessive-force-considering-civil-lawsuit

Has everyone seen the video of the detainment? This guy is a nut job. From what Ive seen on the video there was only one officer and he didnt have a gun pointed at anyone's head. Bennett is just trying to stir more crud up.
LVPD sent a letter to Goodell basically calling Bennett a liar and are asking Roger to investigate these "false claims".

Both Michael and his brother Martellus, are guys that are "out there". In today's ultra-sensitive environment, it wouldn't surprise me one bit about the police but on the other hand, the Bennett brothers are lunatics and I find it hard to take them serious.

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
Same as Displaced Bama Fan, I'm holding off. I've heard that one of the officers in Bennett's complaint didn't have his body camera on. Not saying that is what happened, just saying that's one of the heresay "facts" floating around out there.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
LVPD and the police union are coming out pretty strong against his claims. If the claims turn out to be false, Bennett is going to look pretty bad. And it'll only do more harm to those that legitimately suffered from excessive force or police brutality.

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
The videos I've seen don't seem to back up anything except that he was detained and handcuffed. The undersheriff said there were like 120 other videos for them to go through from bystanders and maybe other body cams.
If the cops were simply looking to harass a black man, that particular location was full of them.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I hate this country.
I love Jalapeños. love em love em love em....

But when I turned 38 (about 10 years ago) my body started to reject them. If I ate a jalapeño popper, You could literally set a twenty minute timer....and find me in the bathroom, saying something about a rocket ship to my colon.

But I still love Jalapenos. I just no longer like what they are doing to me.

Do you see where I'm going? ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.