Nick Saban - Behind the Scenes

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al
It may have been the way they edited it, but the SEC inside was revealing. They did a half-hour show on FLvUM and UAvFSU. Coach McElwain didn't have any sense of urgency, just going through the motions. Maybe it's too hot down there in the offseason. There was no relentless pursuit of excellence, no fire. And Nuss sounds like he's got a throat cold all the time.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I would love to be on the practice field with them for just one day. Or on the sidelines at game time. Maybe I can be a volunteer to give out water :)

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I would love to be on the practice field with them for just one day. Or on the sidelines at game time. Maybe I can be a volunteer to give out water :)
I know. I could just watch the drills and listen to the terminology all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
Thanks for sharing. SEC channel is periodically running a program, "SEC Inside" that has this video plus some behind the scenes prepping for and during the Fla State game.....cool to see if you can catch it.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I obviously can't, at this stage of life, play for the man; however, I think I could get him some comfortable shoes and the kind of drink he wants. So that young feller best get with the program or I'll soon have his job - and do it for free. :)

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I obviously can't, at this stage of life, play for the man; however, I think I could get him some comfortable shoes and the kind of drink he wants. So that young feller best get with the program or I'll soon have his job - and do it for free. :)
...and I was indeed being very facetious lol...my 40 time has slowed down quite a bit as well...:)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.