Recently moved to Nashville, transportation?

37bamagrl

All-American
May 6, 2003
Foley, AL
Hi. If this isn't the correct board, please move...but I just recently moved to Nashville and was wondering if there were any chartered buses from here to Tuscaloosa. I used to take one from Mobile.

Or is there one from Huntsville? I saw travelstarline, but the website doesn't work and no response when i emailed.

I've seen plenty of Bama around Nashville, there should be a bus on gamedays!

Thanks.

centerstar

2nd Team
Nov 4, 2011
Hi. If this isn't the correct board, please move...but I just recently moved to Nashville and was wondering if there were any chartered buses from here to Tuscaloosa. I used to take one from Mobile.

Or is there one from Huntsville? I saw travelstarline, but the website doesn't work and no response when i emailed.

Thanks.
I've lived here for a while. I don't know of one. I usually drive when I'm lucky enough to go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL

Thanks.
You could try contacting someone at uanashville.com. Alumni organization. Good luck.

hwy280

Aug 4, 2017
Auburn
Don't think there is one. It's an easy drive, drove it for years before relocating to Auburn. From Franklin to Tuscaloosa in 3.

nickel42

1st Team
Dec 2, 2013
Nashville, TN
Yep, occasionally the alumni organization will run one but that's all I'm aware of. I normally drive.

Welcome to town! Feel free to PM if you need the local scoop.

Valley View

3rd Team
Nov 7, 2016
Williamson County, TN
I've been up here for 30 years and never heard of one, it would be nice. Lots of Tide fans here. At least we might be able to go to the Vandy game, that used to be an every other year treat. Tickets are hard to come by here, going for $250 or more per ticket

centerstar

2nd Team
Nov 4, 2011
I've been up here for 30 years and never heard of one, it would be nice. Lots of Tide fans here. At least we might be able to go to the Vandy game, that used to be an every other year treat. Tickets are hard to come by here, going for $250 or more per ticket
Buy them on the street in Tuscaloosa.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

37bamagrl

All-American
May 6, 2003
Foley, AL
thanks for all the replies. i'm surprised there isn't already a shuttle from here. I'll ask the local alumni chapter about it.

Also, i hope i can find a decently priced vandy ticket. cause i plan to be there.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
thanks for all the replies. i'm surprised there isn't already a shuttle from here. I'll ask the local alumni chapter about it.

Also, i hope i can find a decently priced vandy ticket. cause i plan to be there.
You should be able to. We have kids there and we've picked up tickets at the last moment. If you haven't visited the stadium, prepare to be disappointed...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.