Game Thread: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Bama vs. Fresno St. - 2nd Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
We have yet to man blitz or any stunts or rush hard upfield. Been very bland on DL.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I don't care how up they are for this game. I've seen this type of game before and there is a difference between how the great Ds looked when they were airmailing it and the less than great Ds looked while doing the same.

This is closer to the latter. The athleticism for a variety of reasons up front is just not there. Injuries are a factor but the guys we get back later in the season aren't likely to help that a ton.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
I don't care how up they are for this game. I've seen this type of game before and there is a difference between how the great Ds looked when they were airmailing it and the less than great Ds looked while doing the same.

This is closer to the latter. The athleticism for a variety of reasons up front is just not there. Injuries are a factor but the guys we get back later in the season aren't likely to help that a ton.
How do you explain last week then? FSU just not that good?

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
That said, the D-Line is not playing inspired football. They are getting no push against Fresno State. They really need some leadership in that group.
Had great pressure against Francois last week, virtually all game long.

Like I said, wrt RGW's opinion, agree to disagree. We'll see how it goes s the season progresses...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.