Tua's Little Brother - Taulia - shredded TC friday night - amazing to watch

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Re: Tua's Little Brother - Tulua - shredded TC friday night - amazing to watch

Since my original post, he's continued to shred defenses and Thompson is still undefeated. They play at Spain Park this week, then home to Huffman, then on the road at Hoover the next week. If they are undefeated going into the Hoover game, you're likley looking at the top 2 teams in the state. Hoover will present more challenges defensively for Taulia, but he's no doubt the best high school QB Hoover will see this year. Should be a great game.

And yes, i've seen reports that Bama is his strong favorite, but he's also said that playing against his brother would be interesting as well. We'll see. Hopefully we'll get to see more of Tua at Bama soon, as we begin to face defenses that will make us throw it. These two brothers have natural passing skills and field vision like nothing we've seen at Bama in a while. I really hope Jalen gets better, but we may need Tua sooned rather than later if JH doesn't get more confidence in his passing game.
Your 1st paragraph was great, the 2nd one not so much. Jalen is our QB.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

Did anyone see the Hoover game Friday night? Tulua was definitely the difference in that game. Kid is a baller!

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland

Did anyone see the Hoover game Friday night? Tulua was definitely the difference in that game. Kid is a baller!
stats would've been insane if not for WR drops....at least two TDs were dropped

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

5'9"? Pretty short for a major college prospect. That's Doug Flutie short. But it looks like he's got "special" written all over him.

Hope he grows a few inches and follows big brother at Bama!!!

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland

5'9"? Pretty short for a major college prospect. That's Doug Flutie short. But it looks like he's got "special" written all over him.

Hope he grows a few inches and follows big brother at Bama!!!
I've seen him listed at 5'11". Still, a little growth would be ok

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

I know that watching him play he was dangerous on every snap. He has the intangibles. If I'm LSU I'm parked out in this kids front yard. Maybe we should be too.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham

I know that watching him play he was dangerous on every snap. He has the intangibles. If I'm LSU I'm parked out in this kids front yard. Maybe we should be too.
I believe we are aware of where he lives and where his older brother hangs out most days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

Sounds like a bunch of SEC schools should already be all over him. Glad I'm hearing he's high on Bama and, it would be big news if for some reason he chose to go elsewhere. He should be arriving at Bama about the time his big brother is taking over as starting qb. How cool would it be to have a brother/brother duo as your #1 and backup qbs?

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Sounds like a bunch of SEC schools should already be all over him. Glad I'm hearing he's high on Bama and, it would be big news if for some reason he chose to go elsewhere. He should be arriving at Bama about the time his big brother is taking over as starting qb. How cool would it be to have a brother/brother duo as your #1 and backup qbs?
When Tua committed he said he wanted to play for Bama/Saban also. That was over a year ago but I think if we want him we will get him.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

I believe we are aware of where he lives and where his older brother hangs out most days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are very correct on that. In fact, I believe Saban was at the game Friday night but I may be wrong. What I mean to say is that this kid is a take right now IMHO. If I am a school needing a QB then I'm showing love.

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL

QB's can be much smaller and be really successful in college. We aren't recruiting an NFL QB. We are recruiting a college QB. Guys like Flutie, and Manziel can be super effective in college. I'm not concerned with his height. It seems to be much less important in college. Would I like him to be the size of Cam Newton, sure, but it's just not necessary.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

I think it would be foolish not to offer him a scholly cause I'd hate to see him running Gus's offense or on a team we compete to against..And Taulia is really gold as well..

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

I think it would be foolish not to offer him a scholly cause I'd hate to see him running Gus's offense or on a team we compete to against..And Taulia is really gold as well..
Where do you see him running Gus' offense?;)

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

Where do you see him running Gus' offense?;)
If The Barn offers him he would be the perfect QB to run their offense or Miss St's offense..I'd rather he join The Tide than we play against him cause I think he will be a really good QB in the SEC..

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

Don't think He'll sign with Bama. I can see LSU or Auburn ... Not sure if he wants to sit in his brother's shadow. The brothers have a chance to play against each other in front of parents for years... THink about this: Iron Bowl.. Tua Brothers going at each other in two years.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

Don't think He'll sign with Bama. I can see LSU or Auburn ... Not sure if he wants to sit in his brother's shadow. The brothers have a chance to play against each other in front of parents for years... THink about this: Iron Bowl.. Tua Brothers going at each other in two years.
Here is hoping that you are wrong. Kid is a Junior. By the time he is on campus Jalen is in the League and he will backup his brother Tua (true Junior) as a true frosh. Nope, I think he rolls with the Tide.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

Here is hoping that you are wrong. Kid is a Junior. By the time he is on campus Jalen is in the League and he will backup his brother Tua (true Junior) as a true frosh. Nope, I think he rolls with the Tide.
The reason I said is because we have Mac Jones plus were looking at class of 18 QBS..... Tauila may be looking to play immediately.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

The reason I said is because we have Mac Jones plus were looking at class of 18 QBS..... Tauila may be looking to play immediately.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I dig it...long way to go before his recruitment is done. What I do know is that there is already a strong connection to the program and Saban will play the most talented kid. Mac and others may be good but this kid, like his brother, is a very special talent.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.