Tua's Little Brother - Taulia - shredded TC friday night - amazing to watch

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Re: Tua's Little Brother - Tulua - shredded TC friday night - amazing to watch

Don't think He'll sign with Bama. I can see LSU or Auburn ... Not sure if he wants to sit in his brother's shadow. The brothers have a chance to play against each other in front of parents for years... THink about this: Iron Bowl.. Tua Brothers going at each other in two years.
If we offer, there will be no discussion....

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

The reason I said is because we have Mac Jones plus were looking at class of 18 QBS..... Tauila may be looking to play immediately.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I think his older brother proves there's some patience that runs in that family.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

The reason I said is because we have Mac Jones plus were looking at class of 18 QBS..... Tauila may be looking to play immediately.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Other teams are going to have QB's on their rosters and most likely a QB in the '18 class. His brother did not look at playing immediately when he signed with us.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

If The Barn offers him he would be the perfect QB to run their offense or Miss St's offense..I'd rather he join The Tide than we play against him cause I think he will be a really good QB in the SEC..
My point was Gus is not going to be at the Barn next year most likely. Don't know what kind of offense they will have.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

I dig it...long way to go before his recruitment is done. What I do know is that there is already a strong connection to the program and Saban will play the most talented kid. Mac and others may be good but this kid, like his brother, is a very special talent.
I'm thinking it is a very strong connection.

https://247sports.com/college/alaba...ayers-Comment-On-Taulia-Tagovailoa--109799414

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

My point was Gus is not going to be at the Barn next year most likely. Don't know what kind of offense they will have.
Anemic...? :cool2:

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005

The Nix kid has already committed to the Aubs.

Rtr

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inJZlszewPo

here's a game vs Hillcrest....you get some bad with the good.

The throw at 1:00 is impressive as he takes a hit....
All I know is that I saw him play once - against Hoover in the regular season. He was the difference in that game which was the only Thompson defeat of the Bucs ever. The kid is a bigtime take IMHO and suspect he will end up in Crimson and White.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.