Alabama @ Vandy (9/23) Announced for CBS Game

im4datide

All-SEC
Sep 6, 2001
Spring Hill,TN
Guess that's means it's going to be called by Nesslar and Danielson. I'm just hoping we don't have an 11:00 am ESPN Game this year called by Beth Mowins' crew.....they are the dirt worst.

I'm am looking forward to the Vandy game. They play hard and it was fun watching them beat Tennesee last year to become bowl eligible. I like CDM..... and Kyle Shumur will be a good test for our Defense. He's 5th in the country in QBR.
That was Mowins crew that did the Fresno St game, luckily she was doing Monday night football so she wasn't there

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Is anyone going to the Vandy game? I have not been to Nashville in years and was thinking of going. I wonder how their stadium is? I know their crowds have been lackluster this year but I bet our game will be a sell out. Everyone wants to watch BAMA , even if they know what the result will be :)
Their stadium is a dump, worst in the SEC. Yeah, Alabama fans will out number the other people showing up between kickoff and the end of the first half. I am no vandy fan, but I do like Coach Mason who I believe is a solid coach and a good person.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Is anyone going to the Vandy game? I have not been to Nashville in years and was thinking of going. I wonder how their stadium is? I know their crowds have been lackluster this year but I bet our game will be a sell out. Everyone wants to watch BAMA , even if they know what the result will be :)
Saw someone say the other day the tickets for the game are currently going north of $150, which is extremely high for the game.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
A fairly small stadium in a nice city that is easy to get to. Not surprised the demand is high.

On the plus side, they don't host Tennessee this year, so we didn't have to fight Vol fans for season tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Over the weekend Vandy's ticket office website was selling tickets for $99 plus fees, you could buy up to 6 per order. In Tuscaloosa Saturday I asked a ticket broker friend of mine how much he was selling tickets for, he was getting $150 plus.

RammaJamma10

1st Team
Dec 5, 2006
Harvest, AL
Bought tickets last Sunday on a release for $95, fees and all. We are their big ticket match up, so not surprising that was face value considering that is what face is for when we play Tennessee and LSU.

Anyone with some pro-tips on parking for the game? I imagine we'll get in town around 11am and try to watch the early games somewhere in one of the bars.

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
CBS probably kicking themselves they didn't pick the dawg fight now. That one will be a close one. This one not so much.
Probably not. They want to get Bama on the max (5) times this year. This is the only early game worth showing. OM, Ark, A&M, UT are all mediocre to bad teams. That leaves LSU, MSU and AU. So, IMO, they will pick one of the 4 and maybe all of the last 3. If not Vandy, which other 2 before LSU ? They don't want to wait til the 9th game to have Bama on.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.