2018 Prospect: **** WR Jaylen Waddle SIGNS with Alabama ****

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Re: WR Jaylen Waddle

watch his highlights, the kid can do it all. I would be surprised if he didn't get a look at Punt/KO duties.
I agree he could be an immediate contributor as a returner. He will be with our 2's at WR and be on the next freshman line-up like we saw this year with Smith, Jeudy and Ruggs. This is going to be an incredibly dynamic receiving corp for the next 2-3 years.

CRMSNtide

1st Team
Jul 4, 2011
Just going off his highlight reel, but Wadddle looks great.
Juke moves are elite, speed and quickness.
Run after catch skills, but also tracks the ball well on deeper throws.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
This dude is AWESOME!! He has great lateral quickness and the ability to fast twitch stop and start and change directions and then hit the accelerator. He makes defenders looks silly and flat jukes them out of their shoes and jockstraps!!!

I just watched a ton of his highlights and he reminds me of DeSean Jackson from the Cal Bears circa 05-07 or if you know him better from the pros.... the Philadelphia Eagles from 08-10 where he was both a dangerous WR and PR player.

We just might have us a big-time dangerous KR/PR player again which we've been missing since Eddie's injury.

I know today has been a little disappointing to some but this guy is ELITE!!!

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
We just might have us a big-time dangerous KR/PR player again which we've been missing since Eddie's injury.

I know today has been a little disappointing to some but this guy is ELITE!!![/QUOTE]

Arenas part 2😉

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.