Seattle mayor resigns after pedo rape allegations

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
And as is usually the case, you have to parse some harsh syntax to figure out the guy is a Democrat. (Republicans get prominent mention, you usually have to hunt for it if the office holder is a Democrat.

"A former Democratic state legislator" suggests he's no longer a Democrat; "A Democratic former state legislator" would have been accurate but where would the fun be in that?

Let's see how they covered Dennis Hastert......

"The Illinois Republican was sentenced to 15 months....."

Quite the amazing difference, particularly when you remember that Hastert had been out of office for nearly a decade while Murray was an incumbent until today.

But I'm sure it was just an accident.....

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
What difference does it make what political party he belongs to? I'm sure there are plenty of these creeps to go around for everyone! He will not enjoy prison.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
You guys could at least pretend to care about the victims a bit before jumping into which political bandwagon this guy hitched onto to make a complaint about media or political party.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
You guys could at least pretend to care about the victims a bit before jumping into which political bandwagon this guy hitched onto to make a complaint about media or political party.
Exactly. This isn't a political deal, this dude, if he did in fact commit these acts, needs to be taken behind the barn and shot. Has a pedophile ever been rehabilitated? Would you want to work with a known pedophile, live near one, or worse have one around your kids? They are the ultimate social pariah.

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
Let's try the guy in court. If he is found guilty give the kids parent 25 minutes of "private conversation" time with him. If he is still alive put him in jail.

LA4Bama

All-SEC
Jan 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
I mean, Seattle voted like 80/20 for Clinton. But I suppose it may also surprise you to learn that the mayor of San Francisco is a Democrat.
[LIGHT BKUE FONT]I was surprised the Mayor of Seattle isn't a Communist. [/LIGHT BLUE FONT]

On another note, this isn't pedophilia. These were post pubescent teens. If what is said is true, however, then it was still predatory and wrong.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
[LIGHT BKUE FONT]I was surprised the Mayor of Seattle isn't a Communist. [/LIGHT BLUE FONT]

On another note, this isn't pedophilia. These were post pubescent teens. If what is said is true, however, then it was still predatory and wrong.
If it's true, he's still a very sick individual.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.