JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
SEC Preview and Predictions: Week 3
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
September 13th, 2017 01:12 AM

By Jess Nicholas TideFans.com Editor-In-Chief Sept. 13, 2017 Last week’s record: 12-0 (100.0%) Season record: 26-0 (100.0%) For only the second time in our history, the Predictions Dept. has opened up with two perfect weeks in a row – and the record would likely have been better had Hurricane Irma not stolen the gimme pick […]

Read More Here

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I think Shea Patterson is a better QB than Kelly was at Ole Miss. Not sure his supporting cast is as good though. I like Cal in a mild upset. The defenses for both teams probably will not show up.

USCBAMA

All-SEC
Sep 21, 2001
Columbia, SC, Richland
Mizzou D quit against Gamecocks in 2nd half. They looked like they were just going thru the motions, especially secondary. If Purdue's offense is clicking they could rack up points.

JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Mizzou D quit against Gamecocks in 2nd half. They looked like they were just going thru the motions, especially secondary. If Purdue's offense is clicking they could rack up points.
I think Mizzou is a step removed from being a hot mess, and Odom is in over his head, in my opinion.

G-VilleTider

Suspended
Aug 17, 2006
I think Shea Patterson is a better QB than Kelly was at Ole Miss. Not sure his supporting cast is as good though. I like Cal in a mild upset. The defenses for both teams probably will not show up.
I think Mizzou is a step removed from being a hot mess, and Odom is in over his head, in my opinion.
Y'all get cookies!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.