CFN: Alabama vs. Colorado State Fearless Prediction & Game Preview

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
I think Colorado State is probably a better team than Vandy or Arkansas. They will put up a good fight... with the outside possibility of an upset if Bama doesn't show up to play. Colorado State beat Oregon State and played Colorado closer than the score indicated.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I think Colorado State is probably a better team than Vandy or Arkansas. They will put up a good fight... with the outside possibility of an upset if Bama doesn't show up to play. Colorado State beat Oregon State and played Colorado closer than the score indicated.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
In this one I'm more interested in how we show progress and the effort shown than the final score. That being said, I don't expect Saban to let it get out of hand. Something like 38-10 sounds about right.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I see more people believing we do not cover the 28.5 spread than believing we do.
Probably because Saban teams generally do not cover these huge spreads. He has never covered a game 2 spread at Alabama, and is pretty split on game 3 spreads when they are OOC games.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I'm going to the game tomorrow for the first time in a long while, any good suggestions on parking/where to park?

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I'm going to the game tomorrow for the first time in a long while, any good suggestions on parking/where to park?
Don`t know if folks still do this, been several years since I`ve been to a game ( brother-in-law no longer has season tickets. Bummer ), but we used to park in private yards near the stadium. Never had a problem finding a place if we arrived relatively early ( couple of hours before kick off ).

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I like parking at Central HS - it's typically $20 or so, but once you walk back to the vehicle sing out of traffic isn't bad. I've tried parking north of 15th st and always got caught in bad traffic.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.