Woman shoots homeless man in Nashville

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Her father, Jesse Quackenbush, a well-known defense attorney in Amarillo, Tex., spoke out against the allegations and provided a very different account of how the Aug. 26 events unfolded. In a statement to WTVF, he said his daughter was “actually acting in self defense.”

Jesse Quackenbush was formerly a film and television writer, director and producer, according to his website. He now specializes in litigating auto accidents, medical malpractice and criminal defense cases.

A quote at the top of his website reads: “My career-long goal has been to treat every client as though they were a member of my own family.”
Not a very big stretch :D

Valley View

3rd Team
Nov 7, 2016
Williamson County, TN
I live close and there appears to be more to the story than what the police say. I would wait for more facts to come out before condemning the woman. Some of the homeless in Nashville can be extremely disrespectful. Regardless of what time it was, people have the right to travel around downtown without being accosted by homeless people.

My heart goes out for the homeless, but there are numerous shelters and churches where they can sleep if they want. Many prefer to sleep on the street due to addiction issues. Can't drink at the shelters.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.