Philly installs 800 lb Afro-pick "sculpture"

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Yeah, but Rocky is a hero to all of Philadelphia! He inspired hope. He's the Italian Stallion for crying out loud. He was the world champ...twice, at least.
He beat up black people. And he let Apollo Creed die by not throwing the damn towel. That statue is racist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
He's the Italian Stallion for crying out loud.
No, he isn't. Johnny Musso is. Get your facts straight, bub! :biggrin2:

(Anyone who wants to see a stellar example, of his acting abilities, needs to check out Death Race 2000. Can't make out half of what he mumbles.)

BTW, Rizzo was the Chief of Police, when I was in the orphanage up there. He was a hero, to the local goombahs.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I've never seen any of the "Rocky" movies but I'm familiar with the stories. Back in 2008, Hillary was trailing Obama when she compared herself to Rocky (who made a fortune selling books telling why he lost the rigged first fight).....I texted my brother and said, "Didn't Rocky LOSE to the black guy in the first movie?"

He thought that was hilarious.

Valley View

3rd Team
Nov 7, 2016
Williamson County, TN
Every city in the northeast should have one. Absolutely beautiful!

The only thing better would be if the statue was of the pick with the big plastic handle. Those work much better and look good sticking out of your back pocket.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.