Travis Reier Tweets Some Clips of Jedrick Wills From Saturday

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I like it. He looks to have a mean streak in him. He was knocking #9 around and I think #9 was pretty solid for Fresno. The effort is definitely there.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
We need a good helping of mean on the OL...I want guys who make the opponent hate lining up near the LOS. I want the opposing DEs trying to line up at corner to get away. We kinda lost that mentality on the front despite being mostly good...those 08-12 units wanted to make defenders cry when told to go out there.

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
I like it. He looks to have a mean streak in him. He was knocking #9 around and I think #9 was pretty solid for Fresno. The effort is definitely there.
I totally agree. #9 was practically their defense. He was all over the field.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
He keeps this up he'll be hard to keep off the field. By the end of this weekend I'd wager that the staff will zero in on the best 5.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I don't think Womack comes off the field but he may change positions.
That`s what I was alluding to. I think Matt`s pretty well established himself as one of the 5 best. Not as certain with LC, and especially so considering the way Jedrick is apparently playing, both in practice and in game action. It wouldn`t at all surprise me if we get a long look at Matt sliding over and Jedrick at RT this weekend.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Love that. This OL seems to have the nastiness I love, just waiting for it all to settle in.
I think with the "softer" blocking schemes and techniques used with these offenses it becomes even more important in recruiting to find that offensive lineman who is just plain mean on the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
That first block looked like the pancake that Womack got called for holding on in the FSU game (looked like good blocks to me - pancake the guy and lay on him)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.