Is Dylan Moses injured?

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
It was reported on Mobile radio that he had not practiced this week. Anyone know what has happened to Dylan?

rtr

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I read that Saban said he was injured and would be back to practice on Tuesday, but he has not been back so I guess his injury is more serious than first thought. Not sure if concussion or what. He is the 5th linebacker to be out. That's crazy. I have never seen this many injuries so soon, especially in the same position. We will miss all those linebackers when we get into SEC play, especially starting with Ole Miss.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Evans at the least will be back, and hopefully Jennings.

rtr
Yah they will both be back. Jennings could even be back this week as he was spotted with his position group at practice yesterday. Evans will almost certainly be back when we play Vandy and I'd expect Moses to be back by then as well.Will still Miss Lewis and Miller but I like Mosley a lot and if the freshman can get more game experience I'm sure we will be fine.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Sure seem to be keeping LaBryan Ray at OLB a long time. I`m not CTL of course, but I would think that by now if he obviously couldn`t do it by now, he`d be back with the D line. Anybody have any insight and/or thoughts on what would probably be the stoutest OLB in the history of the game?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.