***Pick the Score, Bama vs. Colo. State***

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
38-10 RTR. Our score is limited by playing our back ups to get them experience.

I think CSU gets a 'Garbage TD' against our non-starters.

Can CSU stop the run?
If they sell out to stop the run Jalen ought to have some single coverage targets.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Alabama - As many points as Saban wants to score. I'll go with 52.

CSU - More points than the fans want to see. I'll go with 13.

Saban says that there are no vocal alpha dogs on this team. He thinks that this is fine because they are quietly leading. We will see.
Hadn't seen/heard that. Doesn't exactly give me the warm and fuzzies. We've ALWAYS had at least 1 guy on both sides of the ball that would jerk a knot in a fellow teammate(s) if needed.

Hopefully a few guys will rise into a vocal role. But as I sit hear and think about it Ronnie Harrison is the only 'animated' upper classman coming to mind. It would be great if SDH and Evans could Co-Lead the D.

I'm drawing a total blank on offense for a vocal guy. ArDarius was our guy for that last year.

TUSCALOOSAHONOR

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2014
Slocomb, Al
www.facebook.com
Hadn't seen/heard that. Doesn't exactly give me the warm and fuzzies. We've ALWAYS had at least 1 guy on both sides of the ball that would jerk a knot in a fellow teammate(s) if needed.

Hopefully a few guys will rise into a vocal role. But as I sit hear and think about it Ronnie Harrison is the only 'animated' upper classman coming to mind. It would be great if SDH and Evans could Co-Lead the D.

I'm drawing a total blank on offense for a vocal guy. ArDarius was our guy for that last year.
Question about that...with Jalen being so quiet or unemotional (just based with what Im seeing on tv) does he or will he eventually be a more voiceful leader? You can see he is a leader just wondering if maybe he is one of the guys Saban is talking about.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
34-17 but I hope we beat them by more than this.

I also hope the rain holds off. I think it is to rain mid-day. Not sure if they have tarps to cover the fields before the game or not, but hopefully the field won't be too wet.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
picked up a new apple tv this week so i can stream the new hulu plus on my tv. watched it on the computer last week and it seemed to work pretty well and i get all of the espn channels and sec network.

49-0

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.