Link: Yet another LEO story...

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
give it a day and we will hear "the other side of the story" about how the driver was actually a crazed lunatic and the cop actually felt extremely threatened, much like that stoned chick in nashville.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Ironic the guy was an advocate of body cameras and they will wind up being what brings him down.

Just glad the driver stayed calm and didn't get hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
give it a day and we will hear "the other side of the story" about how the driver was actually a crazed lunatic and the cop actually felt extremely threatened, much like that stoned chick in nashville.
My guess is he's been dismissed from a couple of jobs prior to this one.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
You are probably right. That seems to be the M.O. of all the bad apples.

It will really helpful if the unions would come forward and admit there were a problem vs this blue lives matter and blue racism garbage, but they won't.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
The hospital wouldn't say if he was eligible for rehire, citing "policy". While that is likely true concerning personnel records, it does make me a little suspicious. If he had done a great job there, they might have been more likely to say so. Plus, there seems to have been some incident if he wanted a body cam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i always love the self proclaimed experts like this guy. intimidate and badger the driver until he slips up and says something. guy was on a total power trip.

we had a long run of the tv show "cops" numbing us to this type of behavior by police.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
anyone catch the video of the Black Guy going off on a cop for coming at him with his gun drawn over a turn signal violation? I wanted to post it but the language is (justifiably) not fit for here.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
anyone catch the video of the Black Guy going off on a cop for coming at him with his gun drawn over a turn signal violation? I wanted to post it but the language is (justifiably) not fit for here.
just saw that. the cop looked like he was getting scolded by his mom

Last edited:

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I saw it too. When the black guy realized the cop was going to take a scolding, he really turned it loose and let him have it.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Regarding the video on youtube with the guy going off on the cop. I thought it was pretty good except I don't like the title calling the cop racist when there is nothing to indicate that the cop is racist.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.