Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THREAD: Bama vs. Colorado St...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
A long wait to kickoff. We have UT-Florida to pass the time. Pace yourself, guys. Should be an easy win so let's not go crazy today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Got some free tickets last night. So I am taking our son to the game, since this is his off week from football. Should be a fun day.

RTR

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Good Morning from Canada to my fellow Tidefans!

Late Summer heat wave continues, which is great.

Up here, anyway...

Will get work done outside, then a pre-game nap, then some pre-game Eli...

Unexpectedly, the cable company picked up the game!

So I don't have to "get creative" online to find a stream...

Have a fabulous Saturday, y'all!

And Rollllllll Tide!!

Mke4Bama

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2006
Cullman (Good Hope)
Up early getting packed to take(a what seems like every weekend) trip from Montgomery to Cullman. First thing to do when we get there is take another (what seems like two hour) trip from Good Hope to West Point to watch middle grandson and his band of mighty Fireplugs beat up on West Point. Then back to moms house to catch the Tide.
To everyone traveling today, please don't run over me and the wife.:) Safe travels everyone. RTR

HMM

All-SEC
Sep 1, 2007
Y'all keep me updated on this game, I'll be headed to pick my wife up from the airport. Hoping to catch the last half.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Loading up the vehicle, the weather forecast has improved, should be a terrific night game in BDS.

Roll Tide!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Just got in from a full morning of misc. tasks......very excited for today's games!

My buddy Hardy Jones said to me yesterday that Colorado State would give Bama a better game than Fresno State did last week. Neither of us saw that as a problem though...:D

RTR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.