Game Thread: Texas A&M vs Ragin' Cajuns

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Man, Michigan is very overrated. Has been for some time since Harbaugh came to town. He had a good season with the 49ers, did ok with Stanford but otherwise, why is he considered such a great coach?
Better be quiet, the Harbaugh lovers will come get you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
Just saw Michigan has the most NOT this year. Hopefully our team can reclaim it's title this week.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Verdict is in. UCLA is still a garbage team and Mora can still lose his job. UCLA in a shootout and losing to Memphis 48-45 in the 4th. So just how bad is A&M's defense?

If A&M had held out against UCLA, they could have still had a decent season. As it is, those kids are clearly done, mentally, for the year.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
Verdict is in. UCLA is still a garbage team and Mora can still lose his job. UCLA in a shootout and losing to Memphis 48-45 in the 4th. So just how bad is A&M's defense?

If A&M had held out against UCLA, they could have still had a decent season. As it is, those kids are clearly done, mentally, for the year.

What was Vegas point total on this? My app that I use drops the odds once kickoff starts and shows real time score instead.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Texas A&M vs Ragin' Cajuns

What was Vegas point total on this? My app that I use drops the odds once kickoff starts and shows real time score instead.
I am not sure I am reading the numbers correctly, but it looks like 69?

Still 48-45 Memphis, under 2min to play AND UCLA with the ball. Rosen playing atrocious though. 3rd and 25.

Ballgame, UCLA loses lol.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.