Game Thread: Gators vs Vols

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Mick Hubert on the call.....

BTW....this was not a "Hail Mary" pass....it was simply a long bomb...nothing more...nothing less.....

Man I just watched this like 10 times in a row!!! Great call by your Play-by-Play announcer! It was just absolute berserk pandemonium at the end there......good gracious this is why I love college football....the passion is just off the charts!!!

Extra points for it all being at the expense of Tennessee!!!!

Congrats on the huge win for your Gators Bazza!!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Hey thanks for all the love (and hate...ha ha)....if you type in "In all kinds of weather" on You Tube - guess what comes up?

My pet peeve on highlight vids is the awful background music but I must confess...considering the content....I kind like this one! ;)

Franks really dropped that rock in there, didn't he? Hail Mary my butt! :biggrin2:

alwayshavebeen

All-SEC
Sep 22, 2013
North Carolina
Didn't read the entire thread but something I haven't heard anyone talking about is the tremendously loud booing that happened when Mac was not using his time outs before the big play. Somewhere between the 50 second mark and the final 9 seconds one of the announcers said something along the lines - oh boy here come the boo birds. As muted as TV has the crowd noise you could tell it was the second largest roar of the night.

Last edited:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Didn't read the entire thread but something I haven't heard anyone talking about is the tremendously loud booing that happened when Mac was not using his time outs before the big play. Somewhere between the 50 second mark and the final 9 seconds one of the announcers said something along the lines - oh boy here come the boo birds. As mooted as TV has the crowd noise you could tell it was the second largest roar of the night.
A by-product of the Champ era when he would be content to run out the clock with plenty of time left to play....very frustrating when your offense needed points!

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Hey thanks for all the love (and hate...ha ha)....if you type in "In all kinds of weather" on You Tube - guess what comes up?

My pet peeve on highlight vids is the awful background music but I must confess...considering the content....I kind like this one! ;)

Franks really dropped that rock in there, didn't he? Hail Mary my butt! :biggrin2:

At the beginning of the play the Florida guy is holding while the Vol drags him. LOL. I'll cry a little tear.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Apparently there was a missed holding call on the final play. Anybody actually care?
Only holding call worth caring about is who was left holding the big gray puke bucket at the end, and how many times will it be brought back into "functional use" this season, five, six or even seven...

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.