Game Thread: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD: Bama vs. Colorado St...

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I think Saban may have put the starters in for the last series to make a statement about finishing the game strong. We only ran hand offs and took our time snapping the ball, so we weren't trying to score.
i got that feeling too. saban looked ticked off as the o was coming off the field the series before.

MobileBama84

Scout Team
Aug 30, 2016
Daphne, AL
I honestly think tonight's game was the best case scenario for our team. Offense looked really sharp and defense needs some work but it is a wake up call for our whole team entering SEC play. They will be locked and loaded by next Saturday and I know coach Saban will be ripping into them all week long.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
In the second and fourth quarters, we held the ball for 6:53. Combined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Game 1 - vs #3. Superb D. Offense struggles....win comfortably
Game 2 - O wakes up, D struggles a little....win big
Game 3 - O shines, D struggles....win big

So much whine, so much complaining, so much doubting and lack of faith....

Perhaps I give Coach too much credit...but as I've watched over the years.....games like this are a huge part of the process....

Win, but win ugly enough to make them feel like they dare not get cocky.

MDBSnare

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2007
We have a less than average defense as of tonight. Who again coaches the dbs? I think Saban needs to fire that guy :cool2: Disappointing play for the better part of 10 years....the reason we don't have at least 2 more NCs....

JaxTider

Suspended
Jan 10, 2017
This defensive performance reminds me of an old Mohammed Ali performance where he came in fat and danced around for fifteen rounds and made some some bum look respectable.

Defense was slow and inept ... and mentally slow as well. Like they weren't taking things seriously.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.