The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly CSU Rams style

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
The Good- Jalen looked good running and throwing

The Bad- Offensive line, especially at guard, still hasn't improved

The Ugly- if middle line backer play doesn't improve we are in trouble against better teams (this should improve when Jennings and Evans return next week).

***Nick Saban loves the win, but also has teachable moments for motivation coming into SEC play.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Good: A win
Bad: Defense got torched for 400+ and 23 points. Not acceptable.
Ugly: My power went out and I missed most of the first half. It went out 5 minutes before kick off. I am still angry over it.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Good-hurts

Bad-our inability to pressure with 4, which on previous years was a point of pride

Ugly-me. I'm very much a sky is falling guy and I'm basically trying to hold it in instead of vomiting it all out in the forums

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Good - Alabama win and the play of Jalen and your RBs
Bad - The play of your D-Line - not affectiing the QB at all and not stopping the rush (allowed 3.6 YPC)
Ugly - the over-reaction that some fans will have over this game

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
Good - Hurts, and FG kicking - hit two 43+ yarders
Bad - LB play (we're getting two back for Vandy)
Ugly - Lack of pressure without blitzing

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Don't take me serious with what I'm about to post:

Good- Hurts, Kicking, and Receivers
Bad- LB play ( We lost 5 LBs this week.)
Ugly- Some Bama fans getting upset about the team even though we're 3-0

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Good - Jalen's overall game is improving. Pocket presence was better tonight. WRs. Loved Ridley and Foster turning 1st downs into TDs. RBs looked good. Pappanastos looked like a legit kicker out there tonight. Two 40+ yarders looked solid.

Bad - loss of intensity in late 3rd, early 4th, on both sides of the ball. Some of this just may have been due to substitutions. But it allowed CSU to control the game in the 4th.

Ugly - Auburn. Always Auburn.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Good: A win
Bad: Defense got torched for 400+ and 23 points. Not acceptable.
Ugly: My power went out and I missed most of the first half. It went out 5 minutes before kick off. I am still angry over it.
If it puts things in perspective for you, my nephews live in Tampa, and they've been without power for seven days now. I'm glad your power returned for the second half.
My G, B, and U
G- I thought our playmakers made plays- Jalen, Harris, Bo, Ridley, and Foster made some nice plays.
B- We lost focus and became lackadaisical several times during the game.
U- Tennessee's last play defense (I actually thought it was beautiful instead of ugly.)

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Good: Offense moved the ball and Jalen took a step forward in the passing game.

Bad: Linebacker play. Over running some plays and being lined up wrong hurt us.

Ugly: Injury to TE and fans who as someone else said can't handle their liquor and are bashing the team. The sky is not falling. Had we had Jennings and Evans last night the screens and QB draws don't work. Our young LB will get better, last night will end up being a good thing to go through. Wilson and Mosley overran multiple plays and lined up wrong. Evans and Jennings won't make those mistakes.

Even if the D were to have issues like it did last night, we have 4 more games to fix it. Vandy, Ole Miss, aTm, nor Arky scare me. (Yes, any given Saturday but...) This team will be night and day different by the time we play UT, Miss St and LSU.

For those griping about the Jalen Heisman show... As the announcer said, if you drop back and don't have option 1 and you notice you can run for 20 yards, screw option 2... That run is your best option 2.

Unless we just turn the ball over and make stupid plays, Miss St is the only team I've seen play this year in the SEC that looks like we better bring our A game. This team will be fine and come 1/1 will most likely be in NOLA...

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Good: We won. Offense moved the ball fairly well.
Bad: Defense isn't doing it's job in some areas, at least not consistently. I know this will improve with linebackers returning later.
Ugly: Foristall out for season.

I hope Daboll has more creative plays ready for SEC play.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Good-We won.

Bad-Injuries, spotty defense and losing the time of possession battle.

Ugly-The posts on Tiger Droppings. Who names their message board after cat poop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamanix

1st Team
Mar 24, 2010
good: offense coming together at the right time.
bad: def line not able to to stop offense without experienced linebackers
guly: depth weakness at linebacker

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
Good - Young players getting much needed experience, particularly linebackers.

Bad - Inexperienced linebackers. The Rams took advantage of that weakness.

Ugly - All the above posts.

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
Another Ugly- the announcers were atrocious again. I hate it when they give their opinion about a replay and then get their panties in a bunch when they are wrong.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.