What's your Top 5 right now?

M2J

All-American
Jan 28, 2007
1. Alabama- we have the best resume and win thus far. Easy wins over mid majors although you would think reading this board we are a lost cause and should give up on the season
2. Oklahoma- they're a close second
3. Clemson- not impressed with their wins so far. The Auburn win is looking less impressive especially after the Mercer game. Surprise, surprise a Petrino coached team was over hyped. Louisville is a pretty good team but not great. They'll be 9-3 again.
4. Okie St.- playing good ball. Competition hasn't been great but they're playing well.
5. Mississippi St.- you could really put several teams in this spot. I like what I see from them. I think you could make an argument for clanga, Penn St, Michigan, even USC for this spot.

At the end of the year, I don't care where we are ranked as long as its 1-4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree with your top three. I don't think the Clemson wins were as impressive as people make them out to be. Louisville has proven to not have a defense all year even against terrible competition. Clemson's defense is legit, but it wasn't the most stellar defensive performance. I may give that to Alabama VS Florida state

Clemson scored 14 pts vS Auburn at home. I would like Bama in that matchup

I worry about The sooners offense a lot though. Defense not so much. But, they are our real threat if they make it

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I don't think any of this means very much right now. It's still too early. That said:

1. Clemson
2. Alabama
3. Oklahoma
4. Oklahoma State
5. USC/Penn State

I think we've got the best win, but we are also vulnerable at the moment with the injuries. Clemson has two impressive wins in a row, and I am impressed with their defense. Very early, but I think they've got what it takes to win it all again. Oklahoma and Oklahoma State are similar, IMO. Great, prolific offenses but wait and see on their defense. USC and Penn State are tied. They look like they've got all the necessary tools, but have yet to face truly good competition and USC tried their best to lose to a mediocre Texas team at home last weekend.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.