Suspended
Jan 10, 2017
Dropping Bama from #1 this week.

1. Clemson

2. Oklahoma
3. Penn State
4. Bama
5. USC

Clearly Clemson. We should get better as injured return.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Every P5 conference has a representative right now:

Clemson
Alabama
Oklahoma
Penn State
USC

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Every P5 conference has a representative right now:

Clemson
Alabama
Oklahoma
Penn State
USC
I've been very surprised at Penn State being nationally relevant again...I had hoped their sanctions would keep them playing poor football for much longer.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
1. Bama
2. Clemson
3. Oklahoma
4. PSU
5. USC
6. Michigan

Sugar: Bama vs PSU
Rose: Clemson vs Oklahoma
Cotton: MSST vs Okie lite
Orange: USC vs Michigan
Fiesta: tosu vs Washington
Peach: UGA vs Oregon

miggy402

1st Team
Aug 23, 2009
Waycross, GA
Clemson
Alabama
Oklahoma
Oklahoma St
Penn St

Ok St offense looks like they can score on just about anybody. Defense is suspect. Oklahoma needs to improve on defense imo to move past Bama. Penn St looks pretty solid all around, but that win against Pitt looks a lot weaker now that Ok st just blew em out of the water. I look for Bama to steadily improve over the next few weeks. We'll see if everyone else can keep pace. Still a lot of football to be played!

RTR

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
1. Oklahoma (Still has the best win but Clemson is pushing with 2 good wins)
2. Clemson (Have 2 good wins but I'm not sold that Auburn and/or Louisville are as good as they were hyped to be.)
3. Alabama (FSU win is huge but the injuries at LB are a flag. I would be tempted to put us a 2 without those injuries)
4-5. Any of Oklahoma State, Penn State, Wisconsin, USC (We don't know much about any of these teams so idk how you rank them)

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Oklahoma
4. Penn State
5. Oklahoma State

I'm wary of OSU but that dismantling of Pitt was impressive.

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
1) Oklahoma
2) Clemson
3) Alabama
4) Penn State
5) USC

I think we'll win the SEC, but we have to play better on both offense and defense to beat Clemson or OU. BTW, in case you haven't noticed, Clemson is going to be in the conversation year in year out. Dabo, hands down, is my choice to replace Saban, but I am afraid he won't leave the school that gave him a chance to be a head coach. He has established a culture there of his own making and at Bama, he'd have to adapt to the current culture.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
1. Alabama- we have the best resume and win thus far. Easy wins over mid majors although you would think reading this board we are a lost cause and should give up on the season
2. Oklahoma- they're a close second
3. Clemson- not impressed with their wins so far. The Auburn win is looking less impressive especially after the Mercer game. Surprise, surprise a Petrino coached team was over hyped. Louisville is a pretty good team but not great. They'll be 9-3 again.
4. Okie St.- playing good ball. Competition hasn't been great but they're playing well.
5. Mississippi St.- you could really put several teams in this spot. I like what I see from them. I think you could make an argument for clanga, Penn St, Michigan, even USC for this spot.

At the end of the year, I don't care where we are ranked as long as its 1-4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.