"At Alabama, your guaranteed two things, a National Championship and a Surgery."

CrimsonProf

Hall of Fame
Dec 30, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama
Re: "At Alabama, your guaranteed two things, a National Championship and a Surgery."

Oh, so now we are snowflakes? I don't have a clue who this clown is since I don't watch pro ball. He is a clown.
Oh for Pete's sake.

Schlereth has been on national tv and radio - ESPN and now Fox - for over a decade. You may well have your own head in the sand when comes to sports media - congratulations on that, by the way - but that sort of comment is just his style, and yes, there are legions of crybaby Bama fans all over Twitter who probably gave him hell over the comment.

I love this board and probably devote more time to it than I should, but I swear - Kirk Herbstreit and Rece Davis could have a sword fight to the death on live tv and some of y'all would claim you've never heard of either one and still find a way to complain about something negative they once said about Bama.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Re: "At Alabama, your guaranteed two things, a National Championship and a Surgery."

Do their work? It was just said on a national breadcast today. I want the NFL to put a stop to this! Like right away.
So, is a breadcast some knew NFL viewing experience? Does it "sinq" with the regular broadcast?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bama61

1st Team
Aug 24, 2004
North Alabama

So send the University an email. Talking about it on the internet only gives the story legs. It is like talking about false rumors about your neighbor. It helps no one - especially your neighbor.
Your position reminds me of my stepfather when a particularly nasty rumor was started by a competitor, mother immediately wanted to know if he was going to take legal action. The old man responded "Hell no, in about three days people won't remember what exactly it was the SOB said, but they'll remember hearing the name".

Leeroy

All-SEC
Dec 27, 2005

A talking head made a backhanded remark about Bama Football...again. Yawn, think I'll go back to sleep.

ecraj

Scout Team
Jan 24, 2009
Florence, AL

I have a question and I don't see a need to start a new thread: If I remember correctly, they said during the game that Bama had only 2 scholarship QB's, Is this correct? Did Mac Jones leave the team or is he not under scholarship?

CrimsonProf

Hall of Fame
Dec 30, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama

I have a question and I don't see a need to start a new thread: If I remember correctly, they said during the game that Bama had only 2 scholarship QB's, Is this correct? Did Mac Jones leave the team or is he not under scholarship?
Mac is still on the team - that's wrong.

ecraj

Scout Team
Jan 24, 2009
Florence, AL

Thanks Prof, You are right. I watched the game again and the announcers did say that Bama had only 2 QB's on scholarship but apparently they didn't do their homework.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL

Thanks Prof, You are right. I watched the game again and the announcers did say that Bama had only 2 QB's on scholarship but apparently they didn't do their homework.
Just like you've got a depth chart on a football team, ESPN has a depth chart for its announcing teams. 1st string, 2nd, 3rd, so one. That broadcasting crew the other night was the guys who never made the team at all, but the coach liked their attitude so he gave them old uniforms and let them hang around.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.