Latest Bama News 9/18/2017 Thru 9/24/2017

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Can't post. Going to my Doc, and then another doc. in bad shape, try to update later.
godspeed kyallie

I am indeed blessed! After my wife and Got steroid injections from our orto DR, she noticed my cane, I told her of dizzy spells and a cane to use for balance, lss she referred me to the E.R.

WE were there from 13:15 'til 0025! I was on stroke protocol and had many tests and CT scan. Dr, said he couldn't rule out a stroke 'til I got a MRI of the brain, and the MRI Tech shift was over so I'd have to stay overnight, theh they came back and the mri Tech stayed and did it 2315 and I passed cnd gpt a script from doc for dizziness and told it was either inner ear but probably due to my recent history, increased pressure in the brain from my head and neck injuries and to see m doc asap. I got out at 0025, over 12 hrs,. I hadn't since 10:00 I got in bed at 0200 very relieved and very happy despite all! Baruch HaShem!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.