Ole Miss Kickoff At 8 PM on ESPN

rtcjny

All-SEC
Jan 27, 2011
Hartselle ,AL
Maybe it is time to sell those tickets. I have a two hour drive after the game. I think this is the way it has been the last two Ole Miss games in Tuscaloosa.

TIDE24

1st Team
Jan 12, 2000
Bartlett, TN
Because God hates me or something....jeez.....
no kidding. I think this game is actually usually an 8:15 kickoff and will probably be later b/c MSU/barn is before us. The sun will be coming up by the time I get back to MEM.

Mississippi State at Auburn, 6 pm ET/5 pm CT on ESPN
Ole Miss at Alabama, 9 pm ET/8 pm CT on ESPN

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
good lord, the game won't be starting until 9:15 or later in atlanta. this is absurd
I was at my sister's in Tampa two years ago and dozed off at halftime. Woke up to urgent texts about how awful we looked.

I try not to complain about this kind of stuff but my oh my.....

And good luck selling tickets everyone....nobody else wants to go that late either

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I was at my sister's in Tampa two years ago and dozed off at halftime. Woke up to urgent texts about how awful we looked.

I try not to complain about this kind of stuff but my oh my.....

And good luck selling tickets everyone....nobody else wants to go that late either
if i wanted to stay up that late for football i would be a pac 12 fan

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I have a feeling we'll get a rant from CNS about fans staying the entire game and not being complacent in the next few weeks...

PaulD

All-SEC
Dec 29, 2006
near Perry, Georgia, United States
I hate these 9 pm Eastern slots. If its a close game, it takes me a couple of hours to relax enough to go to sleep. I remember going to the Mississippi game in 2010 at the late start and having to leave at the crack of dawn to get back to central Georgia for a church event. I'm too old for that!

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
7:00 p.m. Eastern is my ideal.

8:00 is pushin' it.

9:00 is ridic...

And w the Auburn v Miss. State game preceding ours on ESPN, I'm not likin' our chances of kicking off on time...

yesitsmed23

1st Team
Aug 28, 2008
Huntsville, AL
I will be in Disney, so I'm thankful for this late game this time LOL. The later the better so I don't have to miss any of it for that stupid mouse!! :biggrin:

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
7:00 p.m. Eastern is my ideal.

8:00 is pushin' it.

9:00 is ridic...

And w the Auburn v Miss. State game preceding ours on ESPN, I'm not likin' our chances of kicking off on time...

It'll kickoff on time. The maximum amount of time they'll delay the start is about 10 minutes. If the AU vs State game is still going they'll start the Bama game on one of the other ESPN channels (usually ESPNU or ESPNNews) and it'll be streaming on watch ESPN or whatever the app is called now..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.