College Football Imperialism Map

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
All formerly Ole Miss territory would belong to Cal. You don't benefit from beating someone who lost the week before.
Ok. So Alabama would have to defeat Cal to claim the Ole Miss territory, because bama would then own all Cal territory. Provided Cal was undefeated up until that point. Do I have it down?

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
This is a cool idea, but it just doesn't seem to play out that well. If everyone you beat was coming off a loss, you never gain any land.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Ok. So Alabama would have to defeat Cal to claim the Ole Miss territory, because bama would then own all Cal territory. Provided Cal was undefeated up until that point. Do I have it down?
Yes. But when Cal loses, the team that beat them then owns Rebel land. And then whoever beats that team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Lost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]
I understand it.... but it's the dumbest thing I've ever seen. The Pac-12 has ownership of Ole Miss's land indefinitely until the winner of the Apple Cup gets beat in the Post-season. But even then it's no guarantee that an SEC team will be the one who beats them.

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
I understand it.... but it's the dumbest thing I've ever seen. The Pac-12 has ownership of Ole Miss's land indefinitely until the winner of the Apple Cup gets beat in the Post-season. But even then it's no guarantee that an SEC team will be the one who beats them.
For entertainment only :D

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
Auburn seems to have no land. Maybe I'm missing it but I can't find Aubie anywhere on the map. Buncha coat-tail riders ;-)
What little they had was conquered by Clemson. They haven't beaten anyone who hasn't already been beaten. Sort of the same with us, with the exception that our first two games were against teams that were 0-0 and 1-0 (though Fresno St had beaten Incarnate Word, and lower division schools aren't granted any territory, so we got both "FSU" territories). We then got Vandy's territory in Week 4, as they were 3-0, and we got the territory they claimed from Middle Tenn State as well as Kansas State, who were both undefeated prior to playing Vandy (0-0 and 2-0).

Regardless, if we keep winning, and so does UGA, then we'll get their territory from either them, or from Auburn if UGA falls to them. I could figure out where potential territory resides (who plays who, etc) but because the SEC has beaten itself up and not done well OOCly (at least the teams we play), then we're looking at not much opportunity until the SECCG.

Of course, winning the playoffs would almost assuredly lead to a good bit more.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.