AZ man tries to BBQ rattlesnake - gets bit on face

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Situations like this are precisely why I chose not to continue pursuing a career in medicine - I'd have to convince myself that waiting to see what sort of stupid prize he might win wasn't the best course of action...

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
I'm sure his life is filled with, shall we say, questionable decisions. Thankfully for him this didn't cost him much more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
"....Pratt said he knew immediately that something was wrong, having been bitten once before when he was 19. "

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
Should this be moved to Bayoutider's Grill and Chill? BBQ Rattler: 1. Kill Snake before placing on grill. 2. Really, Really, check again. 3. Cook for 5 min on each side; check again that the snake is dead before turning. 4. Use sauce of your choice. Check to make sure the snake is dead before applying sauce. 5. Put on a platter and serve warm. Check to make sure the snake is dead before eating.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Should this be moved to Bayoutider's Grill and Chill? BBQ Rattler: 1. Kill Snake before placing on grill. 2. Really, Really, check again. 3. Cook for 5 min on each side; check again that the snake is dead before turning. 4. Use sauce of your choice. Check to make sure the snake is dead before applying sauce. 5. Put on a platter and serve warm. Check to make sure the snake is dead before eating.
snakes don't die

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.