Skinny Asian kid killed by police after threatening them with a crowbar

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-ne...police-says-shooting-of-their-son-unnecessary

The teenager was fatally shot by a police officer who responded to his home on Hartzell Hill Lane Friday morning. Police said they received a 911 call from inside the home that someone had a bomb strapped to their chest and was holding a family member hostage. When officers arrived, they saw the 15-year-old boy in front of the home.

Police said at some point, he started coming towards officers with a crowbar in a threatening manner and ignored their commands to put it down. One officer fired and shot the teenager in the upper body and he died in front of his home.
Well, dang...Someone called in a bomb threat & hostage threat, police arrived all amped up and emptied a clip into a kid threatening them with a crowbar.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Give the media some time, he will be black by the end of the week.
Oh yeah, by the end of the day, this dude will be a wife beater, child abuser, womanizer, sexist pig (no pun intended), shoots dogs for fun, alcoholic, people will be coming out of the woodwork on how abusive he was in arrests, traffic stops, even getting a kitten out of the tree. He probably knocked over some little girl's lemonade stand when she couldn't produce a business license. Oh no doubt he'll be a member of the Klan too.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
"Play stupid games win stupid prizes."
1 Crimsonaudio 3:16

Come at the police in a threatening manner while their weapons are drawn what do you expect to happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Come at the police in a threatening manner while their weapons are drawn what do you expect to happen?
For police that are funded by all of us to be well trained enough to know that there are plenty of non-lethal options to secure these individuals in situations in which they are faced with a person very likely dealing with mental health issues in a society where many citizens have been allowed due to societal norms regarding health, safety, and funding priorities to go untreated for their problems. I would expect that rather than to cheer on an increasingly trigger happy police force to callously gun down everyone that waves a stick at them and to have the person then be callously made fun of on internet forums while the family and friends of said person mourn and wish they'd been able to do more to help the person before their life was snuffed out. But that's just me. I expect crazy things like people getting the help they need rather than a hail a gunfire.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Well, let's be honest too, it's a crowbar welded by a runt...I don't want to disparage the deceased, but he's a small teen and you can't tell me two cops couldn't have gang tackled him pretty quickly and disabled him.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.